Friday, July 6, 2012

The CraftStar: Community Collection - SoulFire Artisan


The CraftStar:  Community Collection - SoulFire Artisan






Hi all of you CraftStar crafters! My name is Jennifer and I’m the proud owner of SoulFire Artisan.




I’m a work at home mother of 3 amazing children, ages 17, 14 and 4. I started creating handmade jewelry in 2010 under the name Jenn Stuart Creations. I absolutely loved finding unique beads and gemstones that I could use in my designs. 


 

After about 8 months, I had WAY too many beads and decided to make a destash section in my shop so I could share some of my finds. Needless to say, things took off from there. In November of 2010, SoulFire Artisan was born. I started focusing my attention of searching for unique beads and jewelry supplies that I could sell to other jewelry artisans at wholesale prices!



After almost 2 years, and over 300 items, I have also started creating jewelry doing shows again! So, although my live is crazing and busy, I love every bit of it!

What you see is what you get at SoulFire Artisan! I handpick everything myself and make sure that all of my pictures and descriptions accurately represent the items you’re looking at. I know how difficult it is to buy beads online and it’s my goal to make sure you have a pleasant bead buying experience.





For me, the hardest part of making jewelry is selling it! Here’s one that I created that just seemed to come together as I made it. I literally didn’t know what I was going to end up with and had nothing “in my head” about what I wanted it to look like. I used brass chain and Czech glass faceted rondelle beads. I found these gorgeous polymer clay off white flower beads that I used for the focal. I definitely wanted to keep this one for myself.





These beads are some of my favorites. They are pastel vintage style 10mm round glass beads.  I love the hints of green and pink throughout them. 







These beads are Rainforest Agate Nugget Beads. I have always loves this stone! Rainforest agate is green and brown jasper, marbled with pockets of Chalcedony. Mined in Madagascar, Rainforest Agate is a result of volcanic activity.






Here’s my CraftStar Collection! It’s called A Supplier’s Heart. I have met so many amazing people on The CraftStar. This is a small collection of some of those people who have touched my heart in one way or another!



1 comment:

Dzign by Jamie said...

Great jewelry, and I had to put some goodies on my favs list.