Saturday, March 16, 2013

Pegasus Soaps SALE! 15% OFF EVERYTHING!



http://pegasussoaps.thecraftstar.com


Hello my name is Michelle and I have been making bath and body products now since 2005. I absolutely love what I do and love making my customers products that they actually want to use. From day one, I have always prepared my products at the time of the customers order to allow the customer (you) to pick and choose the scents you want instead of having you pick from selected items that are ready to ship. Who knows how long your products has been sitting on the shelves before you purchased it. I enjoy the one of one contact with my customers and value any question you may have. Thank you for taking the time to stop by my shop.


New Lavender Infused Hair and Bath Oil. Made With Essential Oils




Dead Sea Face and Body Mud Mask 2 oz Jar




Fresh Cut Roses Handcrafted Soaps





Mandarin Neroli Blend Natural All Natural Liquid Hand Soap





Buy 2 Shea Butter Lip Balm Your Choice of Vegan or Natural Blend







Clover Fields Charcoal Incense Cones High Scented Strong 5 Pack






FOR FULL COLLECTION:




No comments: