Friday, February 6, 2015

A Fun Friday

Here are a few items I found at The CraftStar that brought a smile to my face.
I hope they make you smile too.







Who doesn't smile at monkeys?
These happy little guys will keep your baby's backside covered and comfy with this flannel cloth diaper from Bubble Boy Boutique.






Thoughts of spring make me smile, and I'm sure my feathered friends would love this brightly colored whimsical bird house from Tom's Crafts.








Are you a golfer?
I love the attitude of this girl on this golfer's mini bag from Mickiesmuse.








Hahahaha, the look on this mixed media owl is just how I feel first thing every morning.  I found this in the shop of Glitterbug Art.

And here's my last smile of the day.
Enjoy your weekend, and make time to create, it's good for you.

Debbi


No comments: