Friday, April 24, 2015

Button Up With The CraftStar

We've had requests on The CraftStar forum for a blog button, complete with link.
You ask....we deliver (if we can).
This step by step tutorial is for Blogger, once I understand Wordpress better, I'll do one for them.

First you need an image....right click on this image and save it to your desktop.

Next, open up the layout for your blog.  You'll find it under options and it will look like this...

Click on the Add a Gadget
Scroll down to Image...

This is what you get...just fill in the blanks, add the picture, (don't forget to mark the shrink to fit box) and then hit save...

Now you can see The CraftStar on your sidebar...BUT DON'T FORGET TO HIT THE SAVE ARRANGEMENT BUTTON!  (yes, I have done that myself...very aggravating, lol)

And there it is...on your sidebar, ready to invite readers to The CraftStar.  

Next, I'm working on a window shop / slide show for your The CraftStar shops...
but until then, here's your homework.

If you have any other suggestions, or understand Wordpress, please leave a comment and share your knowledge with the rest of us...I love to learn new things.

Debbi

No comments: