Friday, June 12, 2015

The Trading Post On The CraftStar

There are many fun and interesting ways to interact and sell on The CraftStar site....
and today I am going to show you how to use The Trading Post.


On the front page, you'll see at the bottom of the left sidebar, all the great options for the site.
Go to Trading Post and click.


There's a link to the how to guide for successful trading.

Scroll down to see what's available for trade...


I love that pink dress form, so I click on the trade request button....


and then respond to trade.


Here I can tell the shop owner what I would be willing to trade for this item, agree to trade terms, and submit.

Now I wait to see if the seller wants to trade, or not.
Simple, and fun.  Except the waiting part. lol

Next I'll show you how to offer a trade.

Have fun!
Debbi

No comments: