Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Introducing The CraftStar Shops - Poochy Couture

Introducing The CraftStar Shops - Poochy Couture



Thanks for stopping by my little pet shop. PoochyCouture tags have great little accents and LOADS of character!! ★ Current creation time on tags is 3 to 5 days, collars 10 to 14 days. ★ Each Poochy Couture tag is made just for your pet with high quality heavy gauge metals, with your pets style and comfort in mind. I make items that every pet parent can afford with lasting quality. Taking over the market...one pet at a time!!! :) ~ Your purchase WON'T come in a cheap little box with a pretty little bow, for you to throw away, but it will come ready to go straight onto your furry family member!! 




BOW CHICA BOW WOW Pet Tag - id info on the back


Multi Metal Triple Layered ALL IN ONE Pet Tag



Perfect Aluminum Bar Id tag 4 sides to customize any way you wish



                              http://thecraftstar.com/pets/gifts-for-animal-lovers/petidtagsophiamultimetalbone.html
Pet id tag / Sophia Multi Metal Bone

                                                   http://thecraftstar.com/pets/dogs/bitches-love-me-pet-id-tag.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am new to TheCraftStar and have high hopes!!! Over the years I have grown a little disillusioned by Etsy's antics, so here I am. I still have my etsy account with over 12,000 sales, but I am just hoping this site can, over time, give Etsy a run for their money:)