Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Introducing The CraftStar Shops - Personalized Frames

Introducing The CraftStar Shops - Personalized Frames





http://personalizedframes.thecraftstar.com


I am a mother of 2 boys ages 12 & 14 and a wife of 16 years. My husband and I are as much in love as the day we were married. Our courtship was a whirlwind. We met in March, had our first date in May, and were married in October! It felt like we knew each other forever. After our first all-night phone call, I knew he was the one. I've just started getting crafty in the last few years. I love personalized, meaningful items. I'm not satisfied to buy off-the-shelf for anything, even clothes. I shop antique stores, thrift shops, re-sale boutiques, and even garage sales to find 'different' items. There aren't many things in my home that others can get from just anywhere and I like that. I'm unique and so why wouldn't my taste be unique. Right? If you are browsing The CraftStar, I'm sure you feel the same way. This attitude of mine is what started my making things. I get inspiration from things I see in stores, or on the web. I like to put my own spin on them to make them look and feel very individual. I strive for complete satisfaction from all of my customers. I hope to work with you and provide you with quality, handmade items. Please feel free to ask me any questions! I look forward to doing business with all of you!!! 










Love Story Map Frame 9 Hearts Tell Your Love Story 


Giving a handmade, personalized gift speaks volumes about who you are, who the recipient is, and how much they mean to you. Handmade gifts are simple, yet have the ability to express a lot more emotion than a store-bought item. Show your loved ones how much you care, by the way you choose their gift.




Music Frame Black Satin Bow Music Staff 



Wrapped Names Date Song Lyrics Vows Quote Anything



SISTERS Personalized Picture Frame 



                                                      http://thecraftstar.com/home-decor/dad-grandpa-parents.html
Dad Grandparent Parent Mom Dad Favorite Quote Song Poem





We Met Married Live 3-D Love Story Map Frame Hearts Maps







For full collection, please visit:  http://personalizedframes.thecraftstar.com

No comments: