Friday, December 6, 2013

Meet the Artist! 41 Stars Studio 50% OFF Blow Out Sale on The CraftStar!



41 STARS STUDIO 50% BLOW OUT SALE!




Meet the Artist:

Ever since I was little, I have been crafting. I learned how to cross-stitch and crochet before I was ten and my grandma also taught me to sew.

I became addicted to making jewelry after I made a necklace for a friend for Christmas. I haven't stopped making jewelry since. I prefer to work with crystals and gemstones and copper and sterling silver. I like taking elements that have come straight from the earth and making them into a piece of jewelry for someone to love.


Because I have an overwhelming stock of jewelry, I have now started a store with crochet and knit accessories, a bath and body store, a jewelry supply store and a home decor store. Being a crafter keeps me busy and helps me support my family so I can stay at home with my children instead of paying my entire paycheck to a daycare.



http://41starsstudio.thecraftstar.com


Please keep in mind, buying from small businesses helps families directly.

 Please consider The CraftStar for your holiday gifting.




No comments: