Friday, December 6, 2013

Meet the Artist! Sea Siren RockStar 30% OFF Blow Out Sale on The CraftStar!



Sea Siren RockStar 30% BLOW OUT SALE!


http://seasirenrockstar.thecraftstar.com



About the Artist:


Created on the shores of lovely Lake Erie and inspired by my natural surroundings, Sea Siren Rockstar is a collection of modern, rustic jewelry inspired by nature, sand and surf.

I've been making jewelry in various forms for over 10 years and have always found solace in taking the time to create, design and work with my hands. With my grandma as my influence, often pushing me hard to go after what I want, I decided, after much procrastinating, to go ahead and make it official. In early 2012, Sea Siren Rockstar was born.

I love using gemstones, shells, stones, mixed metals and other cool things found on my adventures along the way. I've been able to draw much of my creativity from my natural surroundings; stepping outside at night to look up at the stars or walking along the beach gets my creative mind going.


I live for Summer, have a fondness for Pit Bulls, I love bright colors and have many inspirations incorporated into each piece.




Please keep in mind, buying from small businesses helps families directly.

 Please consider The CraftStar for your holiday gifting.



No comments: