Friday, December 6, 2013

Meet the Artist! DLC Glass Studio 30% OFF Blow Out Sale on The CraftStar!



DLC GLASS STUDIO 30% OFF BLOW OUT SALE!




http://dlcglassstudiollc.thecraftstar.com



About the Artist:


I am a wife of almost 29 years, a mother, I have two grown boys that are each married. My oldest son Kiel, has two kids, Marley age 4 and Oliver age 7 months. And his wife's name is Nicci. My youngest son, Tanner is married to his wife Marissa and they are expecting their first child at the end of May.  I love being a grandmother and spoiling them! 

I am also a life long artist. I currently live in Michigan, but am originally from Illinois. My husband was in the military for 20 years so we spent time living in Maryland, Virginia, England, and California. I am very much a people person and love to travel and meet new people and have new adventures.
I am inspired by my travels as a military wife, arts and crafts style and nature.

After many years of painting and drawing, I decided to learn how to do stained glass. Still loving to paint, I wanted to figure out a way to combine the two and fusing glass seems to be my fit!
I love fusing glass! Each project is new and different with no two items exactly the same!


I do a lot of custom work all over and enjoy a challenge of making the perfect item for each of my clients.



Please keep in mind, buying from small businesses helps families directly. 

Please consider The CraftStar for your holiday gifting.


No comments: