Friday, December 6, 2013

Meet the Artist! Cards and More By Sheri 30% OFF Blow Out Sale on The CraftStar!

 Cards and MoreBy Sheri Blow Out Sale - 30% OFF Entire Shop


Cards ... Gifts ... Crafting Supplies




http://cardsandmorebysheri.thecraftstar.com


Meet the Artist:


My husband and I are both originally from Missouri, but we've been living in Texas since 2008 due to a job promotion and transfer.  We have four dogs and volunteer with Texas Boston Terrier Rescue.

My mother is an outstanding oil paint artist and I can remember her always asking me to look at a painting that she was struggling with to help her determine what was wrong with it.  I believe that's where my eye for color was developed.  I've always been artsy/craftsy.  I got into rubber stamping and paper crafting when a friend invited me to a "stamp party."  I thought it was something about postage stamps and I would be bored out of my mind, but when I discovered the rubber stamping, I was instantly hooked.  It just enforced the notion that I never outgrew loving to color!  I love working with paper and card stock!


I recently started making jewelry.  I was participating in online auctions and was so interested in all of the beautiful beads and components people were selling.  A few friends encouraged me, and after watching countless You Tube videos, other tutorials and a class at a local bead store, I jumped in.  I started with simple earrings, and earrings are still my favorite thing to make.


Please keep in mind, buying from small businesses helps families directly. 

Please consider The CraftStar for your holiday gifting.


No comments: