Tuesday, October 21, 2014

A Teachable Tuesday

Last nights show was a blast!
Gong Show Mania!
hahaha
Here's the show so you can watch and understand.






Now for something a little different...Bethan has graciously offered to teach us how to make a leather wrap bracelet on Thursday's show.  Doesn't that sound like fun?
I love these bracelets, I had one, but my 13 years old daughter borrowed it and never returned it. lol  So it looks like "someone" will have to put this cute pearl and pink beauty in my Christmas stocking.

To get us excited about the upcoming show, I thought that I would share with you some tutorials our creative members shared with us on the TCS forum.






I don't know about you, but my refrigerator is a magnet for magnets. lol  We started with those plastic letters to help the kids learn the alphabet, then we had magnets of all the states for geography (the fun of homeschooling).  Once the kids got older, the magnets became a bit more sophisticated.  But these?  These are AWESOME.
Elsie from from Quilts by Elsie shared with us her secret to creating quilt magnets on her blog.  Quick and Easy.




Then there's Kristen from QuirkyBits-n-Pieces.  She shows us how to create lovely yarn flowers over on her blog.  And if you're a yarn lover (like me), you'll love this shop. :0)
These flowers will last for years, and you can create them in any color to match your decor, or the season.

So go on now, get creating, and mark your calendar for Thursday's show.  

No comments: