Monday, October 6, 2014

The Craftstar Celebrates...Snowman Collector and Mel White's Photo

Last we at The Craftstar celebrated 2 great shops, Snowman Collector and Mel White's Photo.  Let me share them with you...

Sheila Brent loves snowmen; big, small, fluffy, melted, she loves them all.
Let's take a look at some of them...

On the left is her Snowman Spring Nodder (yes, he's on a spring) and on the right? I told you she had melting snowmen. lol

Sheila also offers gingerbread decor, ornaments, wreaths, and other great stuff.  


Mel has been publishing and selling his photos for 25 years, and gives thanks to his Dad for starting him on his journey.  He offers his photos in any size or format you desire, from a single photo to a set of greeting cards, just ask.

I got a kick out of this boat photo, I've had a few docked in my yard over the years. :0)
I also have a thing for doors, the more unusual the better.  I have always enjoyed thinking about the lives going on behind the doors, my imagination going wild.  Mel also has great photos about animals, nature, and more.

So, head on over to The Craftstar and give these amazing artists a big "hello".

 

No comments: