Wednesday, October 1, 2014

The New Kids on The TCS Block

When it comes to the e-commerce neighborhood, The Craftstar is the new kid on the block, but we are growing by leaps and bounds.  So today I thought we would take a stroll and meet some of our new shops.


Look what I found!!!!  I love candy corn, and candy corn lip balm? Genius.  Cinzia Accardi is from California, and she's the genius behind this amazing lip balm, and every other great skin care product you can find in her shop Green Visions.  And while you're in her shop, check out the great testimonials for her customers.



If you like colorful bold jewelry, you'll really like 
Hard Candy Gems.  Sara has only been with us just under a month, but she has been busy filling her shop with great items, like this Strawberry Pink Ring, so stop by and start your Holiday shopping here.


The last shop I want to share today is Creations of the Mind.  Kristin Jenkins is from Tennesee, and I love how she describes her shop...
Yatser Machashabowth actually means "Creations of the Mind" in Hebrew. The items that you see in my shop have been hand made by myself, in a smoke free environment. I hope you enjoy my pieces as much as I've enjoyed making them.
I know that I enjoy these hot pink earrings.


Now, it's your turn. 
Stop by these shops and welcome them to our wonderful neighborhood.

No comments: