Monday, November 10, 2014

More New Shops For Your Viewing Pleasure

Choices are good...and here at The CraftStar the choices just get better and better.
Let's go check out some new shops...




Our first stop is Holiday Earrings, where I found these lovely orange Cats Eye drop earrings.  Yeppers, I'm starting out the tour with something orange. lol
If the items here in Phyllis's shop seem familiar (they did to me) that's because she has been on several sites.  So let's welcome her here to the best!!!






I was going to do an "orange" theme, but our next shop didn't have anything orange. :(
But I did find this pretty Christmas Rag Wreath.
Vicky is the creator here at Moose Pointe Creations, and while she's still new, her items are timeless.





Oh, I need to be here...I grew up in the north with white winters...how cool would it be to celebrate on the beach!  You can just imagine with this Paradise Suncatcher by jrstainedglassnidest.




I am a science fiction nut, and this original Planet of the Orbs watercolor by Jane Priser is so cool.  I have seen Jane on several sites on the web over the past few years, and I always recognize her by her avatar picture.  I won't show it to you here, you must visit her shop to see it. :0)



This is a very cool shop...Marna's Hissy Fits.  I even enjoy the name!  And you'll find the coolest items here too.  Marna's takes your photos and favorite sayings and creates wonderful affirming items, to remind you just how great life really is...like these one word custom book marks.

That's it for today....we are welcoming so many new shops every day...you really need to come and see them all for yourself.

And don't forget Casual Monday...tonight at 8pm EST.

No comments: