Saturday, January 24, 2015

TCS Featured Artist - Anne Wickham from Noveenna

Say hello to my little beady friend...
...Anne from Noveenna.
We have such amazing talented artists on The CraftStar, but this shop has always been a favorite of mine.  I am drawn to all the great items in this shop, and love to share them.
Let's get to know her a little better.

Loving Hearts Beadwoven Cuff

What is the story behind your shop name?
My shop name "Noveenna" is my first & middle name put together then spelled backwards.

Where, when, how did you learn your craft?
I remember my 1st bead loom when I was about 11yrs old. I rediscovered seed beads about 20 yrs ago when I found a few beading magazines & books. I also crochet, I can sew and I dabble in a couple other things. 

Orange Sorbet Beadwoven Collar
Tell us a little about your family life...married, kids, pets, etc.
I'm married 20+yrs, a dog, a cat and 22 chickens.

Tell us a little bit about where you live....city, farm, suburb.
I live in a rural county in Florida. Been at my current address for 25+ yrs. I have a couple of owls that visit me on a regular basis, they tell me they are here so I can get photos of them.



Share a story / memory of your childhood.
I still have my little red chair. It's my profile photo on my personal facebook. 
Tell us something about you that no-one else might know
I am very introverted. I can't freely talk about myself or what I do. I tend to watch and listen.

So we are especially happy that Anne shared her life, and her talent, with us.
You can find Anna on Facebook at her page and her business page.
You can also follow her on Twitter.

Now it's your turn, share this post, and visit Anne.  And then share your favorite item from her shop in the comments below.  This is mine.
turquoise gold beadwoven bracelet

See ya on the flip side!
Debbi

No comments: