Monday, September 10, 2012

Introducing The CraftStar Shops - Dzign By Jamie


Introducing The CraftStar Shops - Dzign By Jamie




http://dzignbyjamie.thecraftstar.com

Lampwork bead artisan and hand stamped metal jewelry designer. I'm a country girl with a crafty side. I love all sorts of crafts. I've decorated and sold Home Interiors. My Hubby and I just renovated the kitchen and built new cabinets. I knit, crochet, macrame. My two passions are lampwork bead making and hand stamping on metal. I live in the northland where there are cold winters. My mini studio is currently in the corner of the garage, where it can get way too cold to make beads in the winter. So, to keep busy during the long winter nights I found hand stamping. Not only do I love the items I create, but I LOVE hammering on metal. It's a great stress reliever! I do all sorts of custom orders. Just message me if you want something you don't see here. I love being able to make what you envision. I can also change up the items I have listed in my shop. So contact me any time!





I'm A Crafty Bitch Necklace with Leaf and Dragonfly Charms - Hand Stamped Brass




To The Moon Metal Necklace




They Are Forever In My Heart Remembrance Hand Stamped Necklace

Black Leather Cuff Bracelet With Hand Stamped Metal Flower And Plaque


Forest Through The Trees Hand Stamped Multi Media Necklace

Beware of Brain Eating Zombies Hand Stamped Necklace in Copper


For full collection, please visit:  http://dzignbyjamie.thecraftstar.com



1 comment:

mareestreasures said...

Beautiful designs! Congratulations ~ pinned a couple, as well.